Friday, April 16, 2010

Please let it be a Popsicle

April 16th, 2010: Rapidogs...is (might be bumped down to was) one my favorite fastfood chains in Medellin easily topping anyone of the massive worldwide fast food chains. But today...my body liking it so much, it was getting a little bit crazy wanting to see how good they taste the second time around.

Thankfully I just switched hostels today to one that has a homelike feel as I kneal on the ground in the bathroom, looking at the green porcelin every so often when I would barely open my eyes to make sure my aim was not altered from my violent abdominal movements pushing everything out as great speeds. I can sort of understand on how I got the bits of food on my freshly laundered shirt but I am not too sure on how I got the pineapple bits in my eye - at least I think it was pineapple bits since it sure didn't look like a french fry. Finishing off my sessions I would spit into the toilet watching the long straw-like mass slowly touch the toilet water and then come back up toward my mouth...being somewhat successful by breaking it off with my finger prior to it re-entering my mouth.

Thinking about Rapidogs now...I don't know if hotdogs will continue to be my meal of choice here in Medellin. Perhaps rice would be better the second time around or even a hamburger. Time to curl up in my 6 bed dorm and hope my body cant find anything else down there, if so...let it be something good, like a Popsicle.

1 comment:

  1. ugggh, you poor thing. that sounds horrible. hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete