Sunday, April 18, 2010

"If you don't drink it...you are a f#%kin loser!"...

April 18th, 2010: "If you dont drink it...you are a f#%kin loser!" she said in broken English. Okay, this is not the first time that someone attempted to peer pressure me into doing something I didn't feel like doing nor do I typically fold to such childish statements, but at around midnight after being dropped off from the concert...I was tired. When people are tired they sometimes do things that they would not normally do such as fall asleep behind the wheel of a moving automobile, fall into dangerous machinery or catch a few moments of paid rest behind a desk inside a cubical at work. With that said, one shot of the typical Colombian foul liquor aguardiente somehow multiplied into two, three, six, five and...more. I had to quit at 4am after being introduced to a bunch of new words in Spanish that I have already forgot. Having a great evening with a bunch of wonderful Colombians from Medellin...I was happy to go to bed not a loser - not just a loser...but a f#%kin loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment