Friday, April 23, 2010

Anthony Supertramp´s one year anniversary!

April 23rd, 2010: It has been one year today since I left for South America with the intent to have completed the entire continent by now moving my way up to Central America and out through Mexico back to the United States. But with only four countries under my pack (Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and a brief 2 week jaunt to Trinidad) I am moving at a snails pace. Every day there are new adventures and new plans which are constantly changing on where I am going to go or what I am going to do. Sometimes those plans involve not moving at all and at other times it involves expanding my trip to cover the entire globe. I am trying to be fluid and move where the trip takes me or leaves me for that matter. At the moment...the trip has seemed to happily take me here to Medellin, Colombia. Now the question is...will it leave me here?

Since it is my anniversary...I was thinking about doing the "Best of" up till this point. I am not sure if it is too early for this or I should wait...another year. I will have to think about it...perhaps more will soon follow.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the one year anniversary! keep em coming! xo
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day...Happy B-day...Happy B-day...Anthony's blog..Congratulations....jejejeje!!!!Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete