Saturday, April 10, 2010

Drinking p#ss

April 10th, 2010: Last night I was extremely behind in sampling the local beers for this country, needing to confirm that there is no good beer in South America...just p#ss. Since I had some major catching up to do, I sampled all off them. Needless to say, it was a long night.

Inside the bar, I felt like I was back in California as the Oakland A´s and the Anaheim Angles were playing a baseball game on the 7 or so big screens. It addition to this, most of the music was in English and it was at a decibel level where I could not hear anyone speaking anything - they all could have been speaking Gibberish and I wouldn't have even known.

Meeting some locals, I ended up dancing...quite poorly might I add. I felt as if rigimortous might have set in over the past few weeks. Going back out tonight, I will see if I can get the built up rust out of my sockets prior to me doing a bus marathon in the next day or two. I am hoping that I will not take too much damage on my left and right cheek during this marathon nor freeze to death in the Arctic-like buses as I make my way toward Medellin, Colombia.

1 comment:

  1. well, Scott & I will raise a great Seattle beer to you tonight! How about PBR? Have fun in Columbia and grrrrreat talking to you. Kiedis sends purrs too, thanks for thinking of the ol Grey Man! Xo,
    E-

    ReplyDelete