Thursday, January 28, 2010

I was almost robbed by a ginger...

January 28th, 2010: Roaming around the city...sort of hungry, dazed and confused, I came across the popular U.S. restaurant represented by a ginger (aka Wendy´s). For those who watch South Park might know what I am talking about when I use the word, "ginger" to describe red-headed children whether or not they are a red-headed step child. Missing Wendy´s chicken sandwich and french fries I decided to go in and get myself a value meal, crazily thinking there would be some sort of value. Stepping up to the ropes to look at what I wanted, I was shocked by the prices. For almost $18 (non-black market price), I could get myself something to eat from this ginger girls fast food restaurant. Walking out hungry with my head down kicking some imaginary napkins, I realized that I was almost robbed by a ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment