Sunday, January 10, 2010

1,000,000 foot waves!

January 6th, 2010: Went to a nude beach at Tayrona National Park and it was just as I unfortunately expected…a sausage party - except for the one women with two plastic balls mounted to her chest who was accompanied by her husband...and son. Even though the view was not that great, the waves were. They were huge as it would go over my head beating me into the ground giving me a natural swirly as I would consume the salty water by the glassful in addition to pulling down my underwear (didn’t want to get my bathing suit wet) to embarrass me at the same time. It was so much fun that I could have stayed for hours!

Moments before I saw the waves I had been hiking for about 2 hours dragging my two little ole feet, tired from the heat and I was extremely sleepy from the night before. But as soon as I saw the wonders of the ocean I quickly ran into the water as would a 4 year old getting a burst of energy that lasted until I stepped out of the water to hike back to the campsite. That is what 1,000,000 foot waves will do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment