Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Brazilian Wax…does everybody have one?

October 15, 2011:  I am here on Santa Catarina Island which is somewhat of human magnet for those who are looking for a tan or a nice burn.  With all of these people in bikinis, it makes me wonder if the majority of people in Brazil proudly support a Brazilian wax.  Maybe the Brazilians enjoy getting the boring American wax or is it the ever so painful yet exotic Chinese wax – whatever that might look like…if there is even one.  I never did an internet search on this subject and truthfully, I am scared to see what the search will pull up.

Okay, I had to do it.  I just did a search on Google for “Is there a Chinese bikini wax.”  There is no such thing as a Chinese bikini wax, but I did learn that there is a French bikini wax…interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment