Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tickity tickity tick tick tock…click

October 4, 2011: My backpack is ready to go. On Thursday morning, I will be leaving on a stretched bus as it takes me north, into the interior of Uruguay. To do what? I don’t quite yet know, though I would like to see where the cowboys and cowgirls live.

Perhaps in my free time, I will do a little research and see if the men in Uruguay lose their virginity with donkeys such as the young folk do in most other South America countries. I said I would stop my research many posts ago, but…I am curious only from a business standpoint. When my feminine donkey condom starts selling in stores throughout South America…it might be wise to also sell them in Uruguay.
In southern Uruguay, I have been continuing to do an enormous amount of people watching, going to almost every museum, park, McDonald’s and even a scantly clothed street functions while waiting to make an almost perfect entry in into Brazil. Since my Visa is limited with only a possibility to extend - not a guaranteed extension, I need to actually have somewhat of an imaginary trail when I cross the border.

With a rough plan on what I want to see, it looks like I will be exploring Brazil in a snake like fashion – meaning I will be going up, a little right, up, way left, up, way right, up, a little right and then way way way left. With all of these ups, rights and lefts…who knows…maybe I will get a little dizzy and find myself somewhere completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment