Monday, October 17, 2011

A 300 pounder in his tighty whities doing a spread eagle

October 16, 2011:  Passing by a room in my hostel that seemed to have a lot of activity, my curiosity pulled my eyes inside.  I happened to see a 300 pound fat man on his back in his tighty whities doing a spread eagle with a tattooed man from Holland hovering over him.  The vision still makes me snack on whatever I might have previously eaten.

The backpacker from Holland was giving him a giant body tattoo.  People travel with strange things, but a tattoo gun?  I wanted to warn the man getting the tattoo not to fall asleep or he might get 56 stars on his face like the girl from Holland did a few years back.  But, I was told that someone already said it - and here I thought it was an original thought for a brief second or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment