Tuesday, October 18, 2011

1st Annual Noisy Roommate Competition.

October 17th, 2011:  I decided to participate in 1st Annual Noisy Roommate Competition last night at about…3:30am.  Yes, I may not have had as much experience as my three Brazilian roommates since it was there 3rd night in the row of practice as they again came in the room turning on lights and talking as if I was not even there.

Once they were finished, it was my turn.  Not long after the lights went off I had a chance to display my skills.  Getting out of bed at around 4:00am, I turned back on the lights as they tried to sleep and packed my backpack, banging around, dropping my locker door and repetitively pulled my backpack in and out.

It was laughing so hard inside but also aware that they might retaliate.  Three verses one is never good.  Yes, I am counting the woman too because she seems as tough as the other two guys.  In the morning, nothing was said about our competition last night as we did our usual pleasant greetings as if nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment