Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sao Paulo…home of George Jetson

October 19, 2011:  Making it to the top of the Edificio Itialia on the 44th floor – it was one of the most amazing surreal sights – reminding me of the cartoon The Jetsons when I was a child.  The buildings would continue as if was a sea of cement going beyond the horizon.  I can see why Sao Paulo falls into the top 10 biggest cities in the world, depending on what website you look at.  With about 20,900,000 people you need a lot of concrete to accommodate its people.

While waiting for the concert at a theater, I noticed some street cleaners with the brooms and buckets starring at something.  It made me curious so I to needed to walk over to see what was behind the umbrella.  I should have known.  It was a girl crouched on the ground exposing the tiny triangle from her thong.  Those street sweepers cleaned the same spot for quite some time.  By the time she left that spot was probably the cleanest spot in the city after all three of them walk by her while performing, the “sweeping” trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment