Tuesday, July 5, 2011

“You are a strong leader,” she whispers in my ear.

June 29, 2011: “You are a strong leader” she whispers in my ear. Truth or Lie? I am not sure, but it made me feel good as I would step on my partner’s feet with my wide mammoth shoes as I attempted to perfect my infantile tango skills after finally making out of the Atlanta airport. Now back in Buenos Aires, I am ready to get readjusted to tramping around South America.

The others 35 individuals, who were not taking Tango classes and actually performing the vertical Tango, seemed to be a…unique crowd. I am not going to mention the anorexic looking prostitute with a leather mini skirt, but I will be happy to mention the Asian woman who might have been a retired bar-girl from South East Asia who is now working her trade, picking up older men while supporting a one piece red short puffy miniskirt with a hoodie. When she would raise her arms the air she would give all of us a free peep show, seeing her complete black non-granny panties. Okay…a slight exaggeration…92% of her black non-granny panties. Thank goodness she shaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment