Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Champion of the World

November 24th, 2009: I played the final match of a 7 game series of Yatzee tonight with my friend. After my running throws from the front door to the dining room table, the fake spit, obnoxious exaggerated shaking of the dice, yells of joy and my frequent use of the infamous double pinky curse…I came out victorious. With an ending score of 548 which involved 3 Yatzee’s - 2 of them where all 6’s… you would think that I made a deal with the devil.

Sadly, at the end of the game, I didn’t feel like the champ since my friend who lost acted as if she just lost an unborn fetus, misplacing all emotions. I was unable to comfortably play a few key songs by Queen such as, “Another One Bites The Dust” or “We Are The Champions” as I did yesterday thinking it was not wise to potentially push her to a point where my physical safety might be in jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment