Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The BBQ Belly

October 10th, 2009: Wanting to save some money and to test our stomach strength, my friends and I went to dinner where the locals ate. The street was lined with BBQs making it difficult to decide on what table to sit at. I ended up making the selection by not the cleanliness of the tables or by the amount of people that occupied these tables…my decision was based solely on the size of the guys’ belly that was controlling the grill. I figured that a guy who supports a third trimester and controls the BBQ has to possess a PhD in art of Barbequing.

When our meals arrived at our table, it was time to test my selection process. Taking a bite, my method was confirmed, the meat was cooked to perfection. So when in doubt, go with the biggest belly…the BBQ belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment