Monday, October 11, 2010

Unauthorized titty feeding

October 1st, 2010: My body lately has been itching so badly the past few days, I feel at times like ripping off my own flesh with my stubs for finger nails, thinking that I would help me for at least a few days without having to scratch - that is until a scab starts to form, starting the viscous cycle all over again. I can feel things moving on my skin and when I look I see nothing...no crabs, scabies - not even a small community of lice - nothing. I even thought that my mind is playing tricks on me but I seem to be accumulating more and more bites everyday so it can’t possibly be just my imagination. I seem to have about every different type of insect bite. If it wasn’t for me wondering why I had the strange urge to keep scratching my nipple in public all day, I might have missed two of the multitude of feeders.

Two plump freeloading healthy ticks decided to take a little ride and have a meal on the house - the house being me. One was nice and warmly tucked into on my nipple and the other on my leg. I was going to wait till I got back to the hotel later in the night to pull them out…but after some thinking, it disturbed me on how they were doing their unauthorized feeding, wondering how responsible they were for my excessive itching the past few days - perhaps hiding in my butt crack or even deeper during my previous body searches. This is where I failed earlier…stopping at the body search and failing to do a body cavity search. It is awkward enough being in these strange positions already when checking my body for bugs with my legs thrown over my head with a tiny mirror and flashlight trying to find the cause to my itching.

Not wanting the ticks to escape and not wanting to titty feed the one who was on my nipple any longer, I ripped him out with my marker sized human handed tweezers - as for the other one...he was experienced the same painful death – decapitating him, leaving his head perhaps still in me as I tossed his limp body to the ground. I knew that I shouldn’t have just haphazardly pulled them out, but it briefly angered me as I saw their legs just sticking up in the air, as I quickly put an end to it as I prematurely stopped their feeding.

As I edit this getting ready to make the post…I have my hands down the back of my pants scratching like a madman…looking as if I am having great pleasure – I actually am…it feels good (there is about 15 bites back there). As long as I don’t smell my hand when I pull it out…the girl that sits across from me who seems to be staring, might not think of me as being THAT…strange.

1 comment:

  1. kiddo, methinks you have bed bugs. you need meds from the pharmacy to get rid of them. there's a full on epidemic of them here in the States, yes, even in Seattle at the nicest hotels.

    ReplyDelete