Saturday, May 29, 2010

It is almost 5:00am...

May 29th, 2010: It is almost 5:00am and I just finished watching the movie Hostel 2. It suppose to be a scary movie about backpackers traveling around and they of course get killed. I am now out in the countryside at a coffee plantation that is ironically a hostel, where I have been staying for the past couple of days.

No other guests or anyone else for that matter are here tonight and the woman who cleans the place is in a house out back somewhere. This is great if I wanted to sneak someone in, run around the hostel naked or be killed...but, I don't want to do any of the above. It is not because of the bug bites in unusual places or because of the cockroaches or rats getting some cheap peaks at me...it is just a little cold in here at the moment.

Trying to stay awake I drink coffee straight out of the machine with no need for sugar or milk. I feel as if I am becoming a "real" coffee drinker or I am just that dehydrated my body is tricking me into drinking almost anything. Thinking about it...why am I trying to stay awake...it is almost 5:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment