Saturday, May 29, 2010

A dogs poker face...

May 29th, 2010: Today I felt that I completely fell for a dogs poker face thinking it was going to bite me or some other walking chew toy in my group. The viscous looking bread of dog came at us from behind barking some unknown obscenities. I then stepped in front of a women to let the dog pass but then realizing it was not going to pass, thinking it was going to go for the woman in the back.

Why...did I then step aside and let her step in front of me as I closed the gap? - as if my skin is tougher than hers...which clearly isn't. I thought it would be better for me to take the injuries instead of her. After my body seemed to involuntarily take an adrenaline shot as I awaited contact. Stumbling a bit from the quick natural boost, I had to smile thinking that I just fell for this dogs wonderfully effective poker face.

No comments:

Post a Comment