Saturday, September 18, 2010

I challenge all street sellers to food poison me

September 15th, 2010: I am officially expanding my eating options and opening my mouth to all food stands as of today…not most…I said “all.” It was open in the past but now, I am opening it all the way. After traveling for as long as I been, I should be able to eat the shight off someone’s shoes and not get sick.

Why should I waste my time and go to a different street stand because it looks like the meat has been laying out all day if not weeks as the flies take a break, resting there poor tired lil’ ole wings. As of today…they can drop babies on it and I will still eat it because today…today, I am not wasting any more of my precious time and I will eat where I choose, challenging all street vendors to food poison me – just please don’t do it right before a long bus trip…I said, please. END

No comments:

Post a Comment