Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cholitas Wrestling...WWF style with a Bolivian twist

September 12th, 2010: Cholitas Wrestling…WWF (World Wrestling Federation) style with a Bolivian twist. I never been to a professional wrestling match before, but if it was like this…it should be a once in a lifetime experience – I stress “ONCE” in a lifetime experience.

It was highly entertaining and I truly enjoyed the show that was full of pumped up locals and tourist surrounding the ring, coming to see the same thing…a smack down. I wanted to see some blood and I got blood – fake blood…but blood. An added bonus was the chair that got smashed against this girls face and I will of course never ever-ever-ever forget the few good panty shots of one of the Cholitas.

This wrestling experience reminded me about when I was a child sitting on the lawn next to my old childhood friend, Mike Head and discussing whether WWF was real or not. I am happy to say that I always thought it was fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment