Monday, January 2, 2012

Where is there a good drug dealer when you need one?

January 2, 2011:  For the 3rd time I tried to get anti-malarial medication for when I enter the malaria infested areas in the northern part of South America and again I failed.  The doctors here in Brazil informed me I don’t need anything until I contract the virus.  Then when I read the website for the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) they recommend that I take an anti-malarial medication.  Different countries…different solutions.

It is obvious now that I am not going to get these pills through the proper channels.  Testing a few pharmacists here to see if they can be swayed on giving me just a week’s worth of pills without a prescription, it too didn’t work.

Where is there a good drug dealer when you need one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment