Friday, May 27, 2011

Top 2 most visited blog posts revealed – you sickos!

May 22, 2011: So how do I know that most people who read my blog do not have the slightest interest in anything about my off beat travel stories or photos? It is because I have the ability with Google to find out what internet searches are done to find my blog and what blog posts are being viewed.

Some interesting searches from my fellow readers are: dunkey intercourse, donkey intercourse, intercourse between man and donky video, woman and donkey intercource, man intercourse donkey, women intercourse with donkey, intercourse of donkey with women, colombia donkey virginity, intercourse with donkey, donkey sexual intercourse, donky with woman sexual intercourse, man sex female donkey, women in sexual intercourse with donkey, intercourse of donkey with donkey, donkeys north coast of Colombia, photo of donkey intercourse, venezuela donkey intercourse, good girls hostel, who sleeps bottomless with someone, what do girls sleep in, bottomless travel girl hostel, is it ok to sleep bottomless, girls who sleep bottomless, hostel girls sleeping photo, meryl streep bridges over madison + boob and hikingwithjesus.com.

I think most of the people who clicked on my site have been somewhat disappointed – that is including the person who wanted to hike with Jesus. My site has no photos of a man mounting a donkey with nice curves or of a woman who enjoys a 3 foot long donkey penis from time to time. I don’t even have one single disturbing photo of a girl who is sleeping in a hostel - wow, what people at home crave while their loved ones are not paying attention amazing me.

For over two years of blogging some of my travel stories as I tramp around South America…I must sadly say that the most visited posts are…(drum roll)…

#1: Do good girls sleep bottomless…in a hostel
#2: Sexual intercourse with a donkey

1 comment:

  1. I call for a recount. How did hostel girls beat donkey loving?

    You should setup adsense, so you can get something for all of those Google hits.

    -Guy

    ReplyDelete