Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surgeon releases me from my medical chains…w/o probation

June 21, 2011: My Surgeon did not have the power to miraculously heal me by a wave of his hands over my wounds as Jesus was seen doing when he was tramping around the world…nor did he have the power of a Shaman in the jungles of South America to heal me with his powers during a drug induced hallucination. But, my surgeon had the ability to heal me with the assistance of modern technology, an assortment of stainless steel surgically tools and the legal rights to cut someone with a knife and not go to jail for doing it.

Today, I was given the green light by my surgeon to go back to South America, releasing me from my medical chains w/o probation…for the second time. Yes…the second time. My doctor informed me last week after a thorough inspection with an extremely attractive intern looking over his shoulder as my “lower” cheeks were embarrassingly pulled apart, that I will be able to fly out on the 27th…assuring me that the residuals I was experiencing was normal and would go away in time.

Going by the absurd 1-10 pain measurement system and on how I was continuing to…leak…I didn’t believe him and I didn’t believe that a miracle was about to take place. I felt that there was no way I would be able to confidently break away from my medical chains. Though today, one week later…I can confidently say that I am physically ready, as I am almost 90% healed with the other 10% hoping to take place within the next week and at the latest, as sit on a plane flying back to Buenas Aires, Argentina.

T - Minus 6 days and counting…

No comments:

Post a Comment