Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hiking with Jesus

January 20th, 2011: Today I did my last hike in the Lake District before leaving to Patagonia…with Jesus. He was the spitting image of the man that you see plastered and marketed all over the world because this man was the real thing – and French never the less! I didn’t see him walk on water or anything extraordinary but I did see that he had a large following…unfortunately they were horse flies and not the sluts at the Playboy mansion.

As I walked along Jesus’ side I thought about how much I dislike these…these…darn horse flies wondering why I felt bad for them the other week when I saw a father and son from Chile sodomizing some, laughing at how they couldn’t fly with this log sized piece of grass impaled in there anus. But I now see the entertainment value on this harsh punishment for these flies who were clearly invading my personal space. I myself cannot do such an act and it is not just because I am now walking with Jesus. Hmmmm…WWJD?(What would Jesus do). I suppose he would kill them sons-a-b#tch@s, but…WWIK? (what would I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment