Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dropping the soap in the ferry’s shower

January 23rd, 2011: Taking a mildly warm shower on the ferry, I dropped the soap. Fortunately I am not in prison so I was safe from any surprise attack from behind…but what the soap did is what amazed me. Without any rubber compounds it bounce like a bouncy ball hoping twice, once in the shower and the next bounce was in the private changing area and then between an 8.5 inch space out of the shower area and sliding along the floor.

Opening the shower door I was thinking that I could run out naked for a brief second to retrieve my soap without being noticed. Moving so fast that I didn’t think too much as I grabbed my soap in a pool of urine below the urinal – now what are the odds of it stopping in the worst spot of the bathroom? Quickly I jumped back into the shower, thinking that it is okay that it collected some of this body fluid of those men who had poor aiming skills because it is soap…and soap is almost always clean. But when I saw what else the bar picked up along its surreal bounce and slide is what sort of made me pause.

I seemed to pick up a variety of pubic hairs from all sorts of individuals. I was then forced by my cheapness to pick the strangers pubic hairs off the bar and then to make it worse…I had to struggle to get them off my fingers as I flicked and wiped the more difficult random male pubic hairs against the shower wall before they slide down the drain to help add to its already impressive collection.

Lesson learned…use soap on a rope whenever showering outside the home.

1 comment: