Monday, February 1, 2010

Problem...resolved

January 30th, 2009: My hotel room today is filled with not the scent of a garden of flowers, a woman or even the pleasant odor of mold, but strong smell of gasoline. After a while of sitting there and watching some documentary on how the United States is an evil country, the fumes were getting the best of me as I began to feel sick. I hesitantly went to the front desk manager twice to get rid of the odor or to change rooms. First, a man shut the window and said it was coming from outside. As time passed, I was feeling worse due to the thousands of innocent brain cells being slaughtered. After my second visit to the manager, this time a man brought incense and then poured half a gallon of some pleasant smelling blue chemical on the floor all over the room and left, not to return to mop it up - okay...but it worked. Putting on my flip flops, I carefully walked around my room the rest of the night...problem...resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment