Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I wanted to kill...

February 1st, 2010: I wanted to kill...my first dog today - I didn't know how though. With my bare hands? A rope? A wooden stick? A lawn mower? A pen or perhaps a pencil? I could not make up my mind...so I didn't. I didn't help put him out of his misery even though he didn't look miserable. He had one ear and the skin from his head was missing so I could see a little less than half of his skull. It was...discussing and sad.

This country is full of mangy dogs spending most of their days chewing fleas too having uncensored sex in front of adults and even young children. I still laugh at when I was in Ecuador observing some hot unprotected sex in the middle of the street as traffic stopped not being able to get by - as an older boy was covering his younger brothers eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Mister Anthony, that is not very nice from you... kill a dog?? Bad, bad boy!!! How is Margarita?? I envy you being in the beach.

    ReplyDelete