Thursday, February 4, 2010

I am an Addict

I am an Addict. This is the first step to recovery so I am told, so today I am telling you that I have a problem and I need help for the sake of if I want to live till I am a ripe ole age of 40, I must get help. I am addicted to...McDonald´s and Ronald himself is my dealer. I find myself taking a 30 minute bus ride out to this town every night to get my fix. Due to the expense, I am skipping lunch to make up the cost for the dinner. My mouth salivates just writing about it. When I was at home, McDonald´s was not my first choice. In the US it would have been at Dinky´s - yep that damn chihuahua at Taco Bell was also giving me my fix. If it was him it was at that gingers place, Wendy´s.

Today will by my last meal at McDonald´s for I don't know how long. I am taking a flight to Trinidad going into detox and to meet up with the "Massy Girls" for Carnival. For some reason...I feel it is going to be a crazy next 2 1/2 weeks. I am not sure how easy it will be to get access to the internet at their house so until then...signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment