Saturday, September 26, 2009

Clothes washing day

August 17th, 2009: Attractive women must to be banned from all laundry facilities. Being a backpacker it is necessary to wear your clothes much longer than you would normally at home. By not knowing people for more than three days at a time and by not traveling with a girlfriend…it is a commonly accepted practice to wear clothes for a multitude of days. When I handed over my foul clothes over to the beautiful woman behind the desk, I was utterly embarrassed when she held the plastic bag away from her as if the smell was going to attach itself onto her. I left the facility hoping she would not look too closely at the items that needed to be tossed in a biohazard bin, not a laundry machine, praying that the price I was paying did not include…stain removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment