Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yes, you may Karate Chop my sister

March 20th, 2011: Talking with my brand spankin’ new brother-in-law (in my sisters presence), we sat down and set up some simple boundaries on what he can and can’t do with my sister when she needs some good ole’ disciplining after I leave Lebanon, Illinois. The “cants” range from no kicking and spitting to definitely no hitting - with a closed hand - making it clear that If he even thinks about raising his tone to her, or giving her the evil eye…it will by no means be accepted, resulting in me paying him a little visit with a 5’1” Colombian, supporting a mullet, golden front tooth and aviator sunglasses.

Yes, this does seriously limit him from issuing the standard physical abusive moves that any t-topped Camaro driving, stained wife beater model can do. Looking into several different alternatives but effective disciplinary measures we came to the decision that my sister can be issued a properly delivered Karate Chop whenever the situation sees fit. I can just see him now saying, ”No officer, I didn’t punch her…I Karate Chopped her.”

(Training photo courtesy of boxing-muaythai.blogspot.com)

So…as of today, my brother-in-law is in Karate Chop training. Other than consulting my brother-in-law, I have been focusing on and achieving my goals during this side trip to the US…which is to catch up with family and friends. Whether it is me beating them at all card games or schooling them in bowling with scores that mirrors a child with no vision…or arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment