Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...elephantiasis of the nuts

October 28th, 2010: This morning on the bus ride to Sucre, the man who entertains the driver during the night came back to where we were all herded and I immediately noticed his cheek…in my half awoken daze. It was HUGE filled with coca leaves busting out his lipped seams. It somehow looked as if his cheek was a shaved nut of some large animal – I cant tell you what large animal because I don’t typically stare at these things, but it was sure in the hell not the size of a typical house cats balls even if he was suffering from elephantiasis of the nuts.

I guess if I keep chewing coca, my cheek will continue to stretch to some great proportions to someday have a face that looks like a hairy nut - if I decide not to shave…or even looking like the cheek of a hamster getting ready for the great escape. Who wants that? Perhaps…I should think about getting back to being more civilized and begin to drink more coca tea rather chew the stuff.

Looking at the widescreen, it really doesn’t matter since in a about two weeks…I will not be able to take any coca leaves across the border once I enter Argentina, unless that is…I decide to stick it up my arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment