Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The $17.14 Bolivian Teeth Cleaning at Dental Museum

November 5th, 2010: Keeping up with my visits to the Dentist - trying to see one every 4 months or so to minimize the looks of a country’s mouth I don’t want to say…today’s visit landed me into a sort of…Museum of Dentistry. The good thing is that it cost me about as much as a museum ticket would cost back home, $17.14 but this was better than a typical museum since it was a hands on museum with my Dentist using the same tools that might have been used on my great great grandfather – god bless his rotten corpse.

Thankfully, during my visit my dentist, there was no reason to do anything more than just a simple cleaning in which under my circumstances, a monkey could do if given the proper tools. But if something did need some attention…I would have probably searched for a place that had slightly more up-to-date equipment, dating back to at least my parents era…even though that too is quite…old.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anthony. I found the link to your blog from your Facebook page. Absolutely jealous! -Guy

    ReplyDelete